Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > General > Our Native Country! > Is Rahul Gandhi getting married ?.
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] >

Is Rahul Gandhi getting married ?.




Is Rahul Gandhi - Prime Minister(Future) of India getting married in the next few months?.

The gossip is that it is going to be a mega marriage in New Delhi and girl is another import like his mother.

Hope Rahul Baba settles down in life and can stop screwing India in turn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny Leone a true Canadian DESI now back in India !.

 
Vandematram

Senior Desi
Member since: Nov 08
Posts: 1446
Location: Sunny - Leone

Post ID: 175522 13-11-10 13:25:16
Report Abuse
ashedfc
Senior Desi
Member since: Jun 10




Posts: 2153
Location: GTA


Here is the reality of this family (not what the media tells us, or what everyone knows) http://i35.tinypic.com/2rxwc41.gif

 
Post ID: 175524 13-11-10 13:29:19
Report Abuse
puttoo
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 05




Posts: 1096
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by Vandematram

Hope Rahul Baba settles down in life and can stop screwing India in turn.



Yep you are right ... it is about time Rahul baba realises there are enough Indians to do "it" .... we dont need an "import" to do "it" ......;)


 
Last edited by: puttoo on 13-11-10 13:45:27
Post ID: 175525 13-11-10 13:44:46
Report Abuse
bombayduck62
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 09




Posts: 159
Location:


Maybe his mama has picked a good Italian girl who cooks home made pasta....


 
Post ID: 175535 14-11-10 13:42:41
Report Abuse
meghal
Senior Desi
Member since: Jul 04




Posts: 1651
Location: (0,0,0)


Quote:
Originally posted by Vandematram

The gossip is that it is going to be a mega marriage in New Delhi and girl is another import like his mother.




As per gossip I have heard, Rahul is interested in pursuing the person of same gender, and hence the whole push on removing section 377 of Indian Penal Code.


 
Post ID: 175536 14-11-10 14:37:24
Report Abuse
RBO
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 06




Posts: 1744
Location: Mississauaga


Quote:
Originally posted by ashedfc

Here is the reality of this family (not what the media tells us, or what everyone knows) http://i35.tinypic.com/2rxwc41.gif</font>


Thanks to share with all CD's.......good link.........:cheers:


 
Post ID: 175537 14-11-10 14:39:33
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by Vandematram

Is Rahul Gandhi - Prime Minister(Future) of India getting married in the next few months?.

The gossip is that it is going to be a mega marriage in New Delhi and girl is another import like his mother.

Hope Rahul Baba settles down in life and can stop screwing India in turn.


is he marrying a girl ?
if yes then which nationality ? latino/italiano ?


 
Post ID: 175540 14-11-10 15:39:46
Report Abuse
Maharaj
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 02




Posts: 1721
Location: Brampton


Quote:
Originally posted by meghal
As per gossip I have heard, Rahul is interested in pursuing the person of same gender, and hence the whole push on removing section 377 of Indian Penal Code.


lol ...

धुआं है तो आग भी होगी






-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mumbai Maazi Ladki ...

 
Post ID: 175569 15-11-10 13:25:56
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.