Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > General > Our Native Country! > From Ranchi to Russia: How Yoga Day fever has gripped the world
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] >

From Ranchi to Russia: How Yoga Day fever has gripped the world




Rajagopal
Senior Desi
Member since: May 11




Posts: 348
Location: Brampton


This discussion was supposed to be purely about Yoga, its benefits and information related to yoga.

It is absolutely DISGUSTING that meaningless points have been inserted into this discussion to spoil the environment.

There are threads which are specifically meant for political and religious discussion, please take it and leave this thread alone for meaningful discussion.

Thank you.

Rajagopal.


 
Post ID: 223329 22-06-15 11:27:38
Report Abuse
happywoman36
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 13




Posts: 1645
Location: Toronto


How is it meaningless RG when they start objecting to yoga?? I would say they are disgusing when they oppose yoga. :( They don't want their women to go for Yoga... fine, control them and keep them at home but don't oppose during International yoga day. How would they feel if we write like this or oppose their Ramadan fasting and festival. :(


Quote:
Originally posted by Rajagopal


This discussion was supposed to be purely about Yoga, its benefits and information related to yoga.

It is absolutely DISGUSTING that meaningless points have been inserted into this discussion to spoil the environment.

There are threads which are specifically meant for political and religious discussion, please take it and leave this thread alone for meaningful discussion.

Thank you.

Rajagopal.



-----------------------------------------------------------------
Revenge can be bitter sweet, but if u sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment.:)

 
Post ID: 223331 22-06-15 11:38:15
Report Abuse
adamthorat
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 11




Posts: 1041
Location:


True :) If you just draw a cartoon of their Pedophile Prophet, they start shooting and killing and blowing things up. Pedophile Muhammad was married to 6 year old Aisha, who was his grandaughter's age :(..

Then they have the nerve to oppose a peaceful Yoga day ??

Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36

How is it meaningless RG when they start objecting to yoga?? I would say they are disgusing when they oppose yoga. :( They don't want their women to go for Yoga... fine, control them and keep them at home but don't oppose during International yoga day. How would they feel if we write like this or oppose their Ramadan fasting and festival. :(


Quote:
Originally posted by Rajagopal


This discussion was supposed to be purely about Yoga, its benefits and information related to yoga.

It is absolutely DISGUSTING that meaningless points have been inserted into this discussion to spoil the environment.

There are threads which are specifically meant for political and religious discussion, please take it and leave this thread alone for meaningful discussion.

Thank you.

Rajagopal.





 
Post ID: 223333 22-06-15 13:16:40
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36

How about men AT? Thy don't wear burqa and I think it's men who are protesting.;) I think women wanna join yoga since it's the only chance thy will get to remove burqa and breath easily. :)




http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01428/Burqa_1428680c.jpg" border="0" alt="http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01428/Burqa_1428680c.jpg" />




:up::up: - Girls need to Breath aswelll - Muslim, no muslim make no differences




Quote:
Originally posted by tamilkuravan



Please keep off religious practices away from CD. It can turn ugly.

I am also using the " Report abuse"

Murali



TK Are you totally lost ? or just a waste anti-india pseudo-secular ? -
atleast analyze the issue before opening your mouth.

Muslims are inserting religion inside Yoga - that'swhy they protesting.

American's & rest of civilized world do yoga - they don't get bothered by Hinduism.

India not forcing Hinduism on anyone thru Yoga -it's Muzzi's who making it issue .

After Yoga issue it's once again confirmed for some communities/religion - it's religion first --everything else after -that'swhy all countries doubt their Loyalty towards their country.



 
Last edited by: mcg7 on 22-06-15 14:28:05
Post ID: 223334 22-06-15 14:17:16
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36

Quote:
Originally posted by mcg7


some people like to become Yoga teacher because they like to attract Beautiful , young and rich women ;)

I am thinking to learn & teach Yoga in future :):)




Haha...but u won't find burqa wali. ;) , Rich young beautiful women hv other fish to fry thn run aftr yogi/yoga teacher. Thy love romantic rich guys who wil woo thm with rich food in 5 star hotel n gv expensive gifts. Hv u ever found anybody telling teachers are romantic.? :)



why are you so Brutal to me :)- I can't even dream something for future -so disappointing :confused:

Not everyone is lucky like u who had opportunity to go to some hair salon in Dubai and see a paki lady drop her Burqa right infront of u & you experienced 8th wonder of the world....do you want me to find your earlier admission about this incident ?
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif" border="0" alt="http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif" />





 
Last edited by: mcg7 on 22-06-15 15:44:18
Post ID: 223335 22-06-15 14:36:31
Report Abuse
ramar2005
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 04




Posts: 1233
Location: India.


The way BJP are handling Sushma Swaraj, Raje and LaMogate, they may soon have to sing A.R.Rahman number "Jogi, Mein Rasta Jogi"
-----------------------------------------------------------------


 
Post ID: 223360 23-06-15 05:36:05
Report Abuse
happywoman36
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 13




Posts: 1645
Location: Toronto


Quote:
Originally posted by mcg7

Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36

Quote:
Originally posted by mcg7


some people like to become Yoga teacher because they like to attract Beautiful , young and rich women ;)

I am thinking to learn & teach Yoga in future :):)




Haha...but u won't find burqa wali. ;) , Rich young beautiful women hv other fish to fry thn run aftr yogi/yoga teacher. Thy love romantic rich guys who wil woo thm with rich food in 5 star hotel n gv expensive gifts. Hv u ever found anybody telling teachers are romantic.? :)



why are you so Brutal to me :)- I can't even dream something for future -so disappointing :confused:

Not everyone is lucky like u who had opportunity to go to some hair salon in Dubai and see a paki lady drop her Burqa right infront of u & you experienced 8th wonder of the world....do you want me to find your earlier admission about this incident ?
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif" border="0" alt="http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif" />








I promise u Mcg7, u won't be able to maintain them. they spend fortune in saloon removing hair frm their whole body.:( What I give for my hair highlights $135 (discount rate) is just 20% of what they give for hair removal. hope u are out of mungeri lal ke haseen sapne. lol.

Jokes apart, saloon in Dubai and Canada is q very expensive affair boss esp for women. here are the rates in saloon...

Hair highlights $160
hair cutting $20-80
hair removal upper lip $15
eyebrows $5
waxing hands and legs $60-120
Facial $ 35-85
Hair colour $45-120


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Revenge can be bitter sweet, but if u sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment.:)

 
Post ID: 223369 23-06-15 10:19:52
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36



Hair highlights $160
hair cutting $20-80
hair removal upper lip $15
eyebrows $5
waxing hands and legs $60-120
Facial $ 35-85
Hair colour $45-120



http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/icojam/onebit/48/smiley-angry-icon.png" border="0" alt="http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/icojam/onebit/48/smiley-angry-icon.png" />


So much hairs - OMG ye Aurat hain ya Bhaalu(bear) :confused:
I thought they just have long hairs on top of their head:(

atleast Now we know why some prefer Burqa - just to save the above expenses.

I'm feeling so disappointed but I will seek 2nd opinion - will ask other experts before making my final opinion.



 
Last edited by: mcg7 on 23-06-15 18:26:26
Post ID: 223387 23-06-15 11:59:15
Report Abuse
happywoman36
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 13




Posts: 1645
Location: Toronto


http://islamqa.info/en/13744

Middle East locals maintain 3-4 legal wives and God knows how much illegal women who spend fortune in the saloon. :( Saloon business is excellent in Gulf countries and middle east. :)

It's priceless to see beautician face whn they walk into the saloon coz they mke u work real hard. They ask thm to do threading of whole body which tkes 5-6 hours of hand and neck /head excercise. poor beautician. They groan whn thy walk in and grumble something. :(



Quote:
Originally posted by mcg7

Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36



Hair highlights $160
hair cutting $20-80
hair removal upper lip $15
eyebrows $5
waxing hands and legs $60-120
Facial $ 35-85
Hair colour $45-120



http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/icojam/onebit/48/smiley-angry-icon.png" border="0" alt="http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/icojam/onebit/48/smiley-angry-icon.png" />


So much hairs - OMG ye Aurat hain ya Bhaalu(bear) :confused:
I thought they just have long hair on their head:(

atleast Now we know why some prefer Burqa - just to save the above expenses.

I'm feeling so disappointed but I will seek 2nd opinion - will ask other experts before making my final opinion.



-----------------------------------------------------------------
Revenge can be bitter sweet, but if u sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment.:)

 
Post ID: 223390 23-06-15 12:34:06
Report Abuse
febpreet
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 07




Posts: 3252
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36

threading of whole body



Now, this is some serious and altogether another level S#!+ I learnt today. Much convoluted than Yoga asanas.

My next holiday's in Dubai, for sure!


 
Last edited by: febpreet on 23-06-15 12:54:40
Post ID: 223392 23-06-15 12:53:07
Report Abuse
Contributors:
adamthorat(2)  AshwaniG(1)  BlueLobster(1)  febpreet(1)  Fido(2)  Full House(3)  Garvo Gujarati(1)  
happywoman36(14)  mcg7(4)  Rajagopal(3)  ramar2005(2)  tamilkuravan(1)  
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.