Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > General > Our Native Country! > Bharat Swabhiman Andolan - भारत स्वाभि&#
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] >

Bharat Swabhiman Andolan - भारत स्वाभि&#




[CENTER]

http://www.bharat-swabhiman.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6"" target="_blank">http://i26.tinypic.com/i77503.jpg[/img]
भारत स्वाभिमान आन्दोलन - Bharat Swabhiman Andolan

Baba Ramdev doing great job - hope all patriot Indians/NRI's will finally wake up from their deep sleep and will help in bringing back all black money looted by our congressi/ non congressi politicinas
http://www.bharat-swabhiman.com/forum/viewforum.php" border="0" alt="http://i26.tinypic.com/i77503.jpg[/img]
भारत स्वाभिमान आन्दोलन - Bharat Swabhiman Andolan

Baba Ramdev doing great job - hope all patriot Indians/NRI's will finally wake up from their deep sleep and will help in bringing back all black money looted by our congressi/ non congressi politicinas
http://www.bharat-swabhiman.com/forum/viewforum.php" />


 
Last edited by: mcg7 on 17-04-11 18:11:30
mcg7

Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09
Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La

Post ID: 179327 16-02-11 23:27:30
Report Abuse
jigz787
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 772
Location: Toronto


I am surprised,You (being a news addict) didn't know this?
:)
Baba is doing absolutely great work. No other baba has ever showed interest in improving our country. He is also planning a rally (hopefully Egypt like) in Delhi against corruption and black funds in foreign worlds within next month.


 
Post ID: 179335 17-02-11 00:55:20
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by jigz787

I am surprised,You (being a news addict) didn't know this?
:)
.


:D
No!
actually I like his vision towards India AND closely following developments.:up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zrN7wr88h0&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jef9ddAyMmQ&feature=player_embedded


 
Last edited by: mcg7 on 17-02-11 01:10:01
Post ID: 179337 17-02-11 01:09:18
Report Abuse
KumarM
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 09




Posts: 881
Location:


http://canadiandesi.com/read.php?TID=28542

We have one too many illiterate and ignorant folks in India. His idea wont work. I am being realistic.


 
Post ID: 179340 17-02-11 03:57:12
Report Abuse
jigz787
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 772
Location: Toronto


Quote:
Originally posted by KumarM

http://canadiandesi.com/read.php?TID=28542

We have one too many illiterate and ignorant folks in India. His idea wont work. I am being realistic.


I understand you being realistic. It won't change overnight.
BUT It will change.
Keep positive thinking, it is the key to success.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single little step.
So we need to educate the ignorant and illiterates.
My parents in India, they have now adopted to a minimum of 70% swadeshi consumer products by rejecting multinationals who are looting the country.
They are also doing Yoga for healthy being.


 
Post ID: 179380 17-02-11 20:59:52
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by jigz787
I understand you being realistic. It won't change overnight.
BUT It will change.
Keep positive thinking, it is the key to success.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single little step.
.


Agree - positive thinking will bring change.
soon or later selfish Indians will wake up and 'll start looking beyond themselves.

:cheers:


 
Post ID: 179382 17-02-11 21:06:54
Report Abuse
jigz787
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 772
Location: Toronto

Rajiv Dixit
What a brilliant leader India has lost.
I have heard his lectures and am extremely inspired to see the change.
If you guys have time, here all of his lectures are posted, you can download mp3 files and listen them at your convenience. http://www.rajivdixit.com/?p=340
His lectures are about 1-2 hours long and he speaks without even break for water.



 
Post ID: 179383 17-02-11 21:13:19
Report Abuse
mcg7
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 09




Posts: 962
Location: Shangri-La


Quote:
Originally posted by jigz787

What a brilliant leader India has lost.
I have heard his lectures and am extremely inspired to see the change.
If you guys have time, here all of his lectures are posted, you can download mp3 files and listen them at your convenience. http://www.rajivdixit.com/?p=340
His lectures are about 1-2 hours long and he speaks without even break for water.



http://rajivdixit.com/rajiv_dixit_logo.png" border="0" alt="http://rajivdixit.com/rajiv_dixit_logo.png" />

Very Informative lecture:up:
http://www.rajivdixit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rd1_cr1-300x140.jpg" border="0" alt="http://www.rajivdixit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rd1_cr1-300x140.jpg" />

http://www.rajivdixit.com/?p=340" target="_blank">http://www.rajivdixit.com/?p=340
:


 
Last edited by: mcg7 on 17-02-11 21:25:15
Post ID: 179384 17-02-11 21:21:17
Report Abuse
san-hugo
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 10




Posts: 2008
Location:



He is got good ideas but bringing them to reality will be daunting though not impossible.
It depends how his followers understand his philosphy and execute it else we have example of Chauri Chaura in past. Then there are goons who will play their cards when they will see him going strong.

Full support to Baba and his vision for India.


 
Post ID: 179388 17-02-11 22:00:40
Report Abuse
KumarM
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 09




Posts: 881
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by san-hugo

He is got good ideas but bringing them to reality will be daunting though not impossible.
It depends how his followers understand his philosphy and execute it else we have example of Chauri Chaura in past. Then there are goons who will play their cards when they will see him going strong.

Full support to Baba and his vision for India.



Exactly. Listening to him and putting that in action are different issues. Regional parties, language issues comes to the fore. Illiterate and ignorant are too many. Being positive is great, but we need to look at the reality also.

I attended his meeting when he came to Canada recently. He spoke abt his ambitions of change. The funny thing was that he was talking to desis settled in Canada. They dont give a damn. Their children and grandchildren are settled in Canada and are NOT going back to India to settle.


 
Last edited by: KumarM on 18-02-11 08:28:35
Post ID: 179397 18-02-11 08:27:05
Report Abuse
Contributors:
hchheda(1)  jigz787(5)  KumarM(2)  mcg7(9)  MGupta(1)  san-hugo(1)  
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.