Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi

  Canada Immigration Forum > About Canada > Study > College to University Transfer
Last Post | Newest Post
< [ 1 ] >

College to University Transfer

Hi Everybody...
I was planning to join university of waterloo this year.. Admission was not a big deal for me but because of some other reasons I could not join it .
And now I am planning to join college for engineering study.
I was just wondering if I can get transfer to university of waterloo after first year of my college study in engineering.
I tried to find out it on the official website
but I can't find any transfer agreement between university of waterloo and any college.

Anybody know any good college for engineering study where I can get transfer to university of waterloo after first year of study...
Thanks for help in advance


Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 04
Posts: 772
Location: Toronto

Post ID: 42823 16-03-05 23:35:58
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites

Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions

Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.