Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > About Canada > Jobs > Double post
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] >

Double post




Double post

 
Last edited by: Princeker on 16-11-05 04:11:42
Princeker

Junior Desi
Member since: Apr 05
Posts: 39
Location:

Post ID: 45536 20-04-05 05:32:01
Report Abuse
Happy
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 03




Posts: 309
Location: INDIA (sometimes Canada)


Dear Princeker,

the people ususally have friend or relative in Toronto and they land in their home on the floor (Initially everything including floors looks very very neat, clean and fresh in Canada). And then they find some small starter job here and this is the reason for all of us landing in Toronto..


The other alternate places accoring to me are as follows::

1 Ottawa, 2 Montreal, 3 Edmonton, 4 Vancouver, 5 Saskatoon

These are listed as per the present and future scope of jobs and quality of life for an Engineer.

Have a deatiled reseach on the net to gain as much as information before LANDING IN TORONTO or ANYWHERE ELSE in CANADA.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy Happiness -- Happy from India

 
Post ID: 45539 20-04-05 05:45:08
Report Abuse
rajcanadaMember of Administrators
Admin
Member since: Jul 03




Posts: 2713
Location: Kitchener, ON


Quote:
Orginally posted by Princeker

hi folks,
i was just wondering why all of new immigrants are in flocking to GTA only. can anybody suggest an alternative place to settle in canada where i can have a good start



People who come through immigration consultants are likely to land in GTA because most probably their representative would be in/around Toronto. Others usually know somebody in Toronto or GTA, so they land here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Give free food http://www.thehungersite.com ||

 
Post ID: 45546 20-04-05 06:29:40
Report Abuse
Uncertain Desi
Desi
Member since: Jan 05




Posts: 54
Location: Winnipeg


I my case I don't know anybody personally in canda and thought GTA is the only popular place in terms of job opportunities for newly landed immigrants. But after reading posts here I'm having second thoughts about moving to GTA it's probably like NJ area of US comparitively and I never liked NJ.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.

 
Post ID: 45608 20-04-05 16:35:19
Report Abuse
texancanadian
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 04




Posts: 132
Location: Houston, TX

No choice but GTA
In my specialised field within Finance all the jobs in Canada are in Toronto. I dont have a choice but to stay in GTA. My first choice of city in Canada would have been Vancouver or Victoria because of the warmer more temperate weather but there are no jobs in my field there. 95% of jobs in my field in Canada are in Toronto and the remaining 5% in Montreal which apart from the French lanaguage is colder than GTA.
So im stuck with GTA for now.


 
Post ID: 45619 20-04-05 21:06:11
Report Abuse
texancanadian
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 04




Posts: 132
Location: Houston, TX

No choice but GTA
In my specialised field within Finance all the jobs in Canada are in Toronto. I dont have a choice but to stay in GTA. My first choice of city in Canada would have been Vancouver or Victoria because of the warmer more temperate weather but there are no jobs in my field there. 95% of jobs in my field in Canada are in Toronto and the remaining 5% in Montreal which apart from the French lanaguage is colder than GTA.
So im stuck with GTA for now.


 
Post ID: 45620 20-04-05 21:06:25
Report Abuse
texancanadian
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 04




Posts: 132
Location: Houston, TX

No choice but GTA
In my specialised field within Finance all the jobs in Canada are in Toronto. I dont have a choice but to stay in GTA. My first choice of city in Canada would have been Vancouver or Victoria because of the warmer more temperate weather but there are no jobs in my field there. 95% of jobs in my field in Canada are in Toronto and the remaining 5% in Montreal which apart from the French lanaguage is colder than GTA.
So im stuck with GTA for now.


 
Post ID: 45621 20-04-05 21:06:28
Report Abuse
texancanadian
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 04




Posts: 132
Location: Houston, TX

No choice but GTA
In my specialised field within Finance all the jobs in Canada are in Toronto. I dont have a choice but to stay in GTA. My first choice of city in Canada would have been Vancouver or Victoria because of the warmer more temperate weather but there are no jobs in my field there. 95% of jobs in my field in Canada are in Toronto and the remaining 5% in Montreal which apart from the French lanaguage is colder than GTA.
So im stuck with GTA for now.


 
Post ID: 45622 20-04-05 21:06:54
Report Abuse
DesiTiger
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 03




Posts: 1205
Location: Mississauga


Allright, We get the Point :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft - Which end of the stick do you want today?

 
Post ID: 45759 22-04-05 21:22:53
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.