Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration & Citizenship > Ask Immigration Expert > misrepresentation
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] >

misrepresentation




hi. i am Canadian citizen. last year i applied tourist visa for my sister-in-law and my niece. but she got refused and banned for 5 years due to misrepresentation.
Issue was that her agent who has prepared her file was not able to proof that she has paid the fee to embassy.after we got the email from embassy they paid fee again. but i don't know why immigration officer was not satisfied and banned her for 5 years. now i am not sure can we do anything or she has to wait for 5 years.
thanks


 
wonder1ng

Junior Desi
Member since: Apr 20
Posts: 2
Location:

Post ID: 239095 24-04-20 17:29:04
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2665
Location:

Defend yourself and the case. It is ridiculous.
Quote:



 
Last edited by: Full House on 24-04-20 23:04:05
Post ID: 239096 24-04-20 19:45:52
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2665
Location:

Defend yourself and the case. It is ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally posted by wonder1ng

hi. i am Canadian citizen. last year i applied tourist visa for my sister-in-law and my niece. but she got refused and banned for 5 years due to misrepresentation.
Issue was that her agent who has prepared her file was not able to proof that she has paid the fee to embassy.after we got the email from embassy they paid fee again. but i don't know why immigration officer was not satisfied and banned her for 5 years. now i am not sure can we do anything or she has to wait for 5 years.
thanks





 
Post ID: 239097 24-04-20 19:45:53
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2665
Location:

Defend yourself and the case. It is ridiculous.

A few of these AGENTS, pay all of the fees in bulk and fail to mention for whom or on whose behalf they paid with name, Passport Number etc., and attach a copy of the Receipt to show the CIC it has been paid. When these novices fail to do a job completely there is a HICCUP and you find yourself in HOTWATER.

You must get all of the payment details and photocopies and make it a valid case and ask the CIC there in New Delhi to RECONSIDER THEIR DECISION and reinstate a visa for her visit to CANADA and OBLIGE.

You will know what went wrong when you see the photocopies of the payment details with the dates there in. Explain to the Officer in charge with clear details and how it got mishandled by the Agent.

I know you will succeed. Good Luck.

FH.


----
Quote:
Originally posted by wonder1ng

hi. i am Canadian citizen. last year i applied tourist visa for my sister-in-law and my niece. but she got refused and banned for 5 years due to misrepresentation.
Issue was that her agent who has prepared her file was not able to proof that she has paid the fee to embassy.after we got the email from embassy they paid fee again. but i don't know why immigration officer was not satisfied and banned her for 5 years. now i am not sure can we do anything or she has to wait for 5 years.
thanks





 
Last edited by: Full House on 24-04-20 19:57:11
Post ID: 239098 24-04-20 19:45:54
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2665
Location:

WORK CAREFULLY AND PREPARE YOUR CASE. HERE IS THE PROCEDURE.

YOU HAVE TO BE METICULOUS and do it SYSTEMATICALLY. It will make sense when completed.

Does your Sister have a 'copy of the SECOND Payment Receipt?'.
Hang on to it like dear life. Make a few copies.

Now for 'the FIRST Payment Receipt?' Was the payment done through the same Bank? If it was, then, the NAME will be the same. (Am I Correct?) Ask the BANK for the date and the amount and the SERIAL NUMBER of that RECEIPT. They will give you all of the details. You have to tell them that the RECEIPT was LOST and you are tracing it. Ask the Bank to PUT A STOP PAYMENT for that receipt.

Get that piece of paper from the Bank. (The details of the FIRST RECEIPT) Now you have DETAILS of TWO RECEIPTS.

Prepare your CASE NOW. Tell the Canadian High Commission what happened and who did it!! Make COPIES OF ALL OF THE CORRESPONDENCE and then submit it to them and BEG them for FORGIVENESS and ask them to REVERSE THE DECISION.

WILL YOU?

If you can, then, YOU HAVE A VICTORY. They will say YES you can re-apply for a VISA for entry into Canada. If they say NO please drop me a letter, I will see what I can do for both of you.

Good Luck.

Fred.


----
Quote:
Originally posted by Full House

A few of these AGENTS, pay all of the fees in bulk and fail to mention for whom or on whose behalf they paid with name, Passport Number etc., and attach a copy of the Receipt to show the CIC it has been paid. When these novices fail to do a job completely there is a HICCUP and you find yourself in HOTWATER.

You must get all of the payment details and photocopies and make it a valid case and ask the CIC there in New Delhi to RECONSIDER THEIR DECISION and reinstate a visa for her visit to CANADA and OBLIGE.

You will know what went wrong when you see the photocopies of the payment details with the dates there in. Explain to the Officer in charge with clear details and how it got mishandled by the Agent.

I know you will succeed. Good Luck.

FH.


----
Quote:
Originally posted by wonder1ng

hi. i am Canadian citizen. last year i applied tourist visa for my sister-in-law and my niece. but she got refused and banned for 5 years due to misrepresentation.
Issue was that her agent who has prepared her file was not able to proof that she has paid the fee to embassy.after we got the email from embassy they paid fee again. but i don't know why immigration officer was not satisfied and banned her for 5 years. now i am not sure can we do anything or she has to wait for 5 years.
thanks






 
Post ID: 239099 24-04-20 23:08:47
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2665
Location:



" hi dear
thanks for replying me back. actually i don't know how does it work in India. Actually we paid cash to agent and they pay from their bank account or credit card. i am not sure. but definitely we have 2nd receipt. thanks"

You tell the Agent who says that s/he gave you a receipt, then ask them to show you the PROOF of PAYMENT to The Canadian High Commission. If they say they cannot, then, make a POLICE Complaint. Tell them the full story and also tell them that they have "BANNED you for FIVE YEARS, because of that"" Now you want to clear the situation with the CHC. You need the proof of Payment by the AGENT to CHC. That is it.

I don't know how it works in India. But if I am there I will take them to court.

Good Luck.

FH.


 
Last edited by: Full House on 28-04-20 16:52:19
Post ID: 239102 28-04-20 02:58:24
Report Abuse
wonder1ng
Junior Desi
Member since: Apr 20




Posts: 2
Location:


hi dear

they have gave me two proofs. one is master card transaction message and other is bank statement. but none of them showing that these belong to whom. because it is their routine work so we are not sure these are related to our file. agent is saying my sister was supposed to take that receipt from embassy and my sister does not remember anything. these two receipts we sent to embassy when they asked for it. but nothing helped.

thanks


 
Post ID: 239103 30-04-20 20:47:23
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2665
Location:

You please see a lawyer and provide him with all of my Correspondence.

When anyone pays the money for a VISA and the AGENT takes it from you the receipt should say who paid it and TO WHOM AND ON WHAT ACCOUNT.(REASON) They give you one copy for submission to Canadian High Commission(CHC) along with your PASSPORT AND THE APPLICATION TO THE AGENT. The Agent sends it to the CHC for PROCESSING. ALSO, the accounting people will ask for the back-up copy, A COPY the AGENT MUST KEEP for his accounting process.

If he does not KEEP AN ACCOUNTING BOOK, SUE THE BASKETS, till their AS(P)S turns BLUE.

If They pay this amount in BULK, then, they will have to provide a LIST with the AMOUNT PAID indicating in that payment list WHO PAID IT. That is the ONLY way the CHC knows and enables them to process and then ISSUE TO YOU A VISA. (Or for anybody)

Ask for the SUBMISSION LIST and the TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO CHC. The LIST MUST HAVE YOUR NAME. The Passport Number etc.,

Now if they don't have that list, THEY ARE UP THE SL*IT CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE. You got them by their meat balls.

YOU WIN. SUE THEM.

FH.


---
Quote:
Originally posted by wonder1ng

hi dear

they have gave me two proofs. one is master card transaction message and other is bank statement. but none of them showing that these belong to whom. because it is their routine work so we are not sure these are related to our file. agent is saying my sister was supposed to take that receipt from embassy and my sister does not remember anything. these two receipts we sent to embassy when they asked for it. but nothing helped.

thanks





 
Post ID: 239104 01-05-20 13:04:37
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.