Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > About Canada > Jobs > Available > SAP - gATP functional consultant position (US project)
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] >

SAP - gATP functional consultant position (US project)




raj1008
Junior Desi
Member since: Feb 07




Posts: 39
Location:


Aw so cute. It must really burn to hear the truth. Must be hard being a failure. But next time please don't rob from the poor who really need the welfare and food banks: If you do need hand outs we will set up a gofundme account for you so you don't starve.

Oh yes you may get into trouble by propogating to commit welfare and tax fraud. You know the other thread? Yeh that will haunt you man. No matter where you are. It may or may not have been reported and now being investigated. Not so smart are we now?

Ok sunshine it must be late for you in india now. You get a good nights sleep and wake up early to....er write more posts on the internet.
Ciao!


 
Last edited by: raj1008 on 25-06-17 16:50:53
Post ID: 235363 25-06-17 16:22:05
Report Abuse
icame
Desi
Member since: May 17




Posts: 86
Location: Devil's Own Country


Quote:
Originally posted by raj1008


Oh yes you may get into trouble by propogating to commit welfare and tax fraud. You know the other thread? Yeh that will haunt you man. No matter where you are. It may or may not have been reported and now being investigated. Not so smart are we now?


.

Oh..no no no. Please don't report me..noooooooo

I am so scared now..I am shaking. i almost shat my pants.

RCMP and CSIS and CBSA and CRA are on my ass now. Because of you, I am being investigated, right-left & centre :cry: .

How could you do this to me ?:cuss: What a meanie !

Internet tough guy, I beg your forgiveness

:clap: :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Mens and not a Womens.

 
Post ID: 235365 26-06-17 05:58:02
Report Abuse
Garvo GujaratiMember of Administrators
Admin
Member since: Nov 01




Posts: 3081
Location:



Guys, stay away from name calling and personal attacks.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian Canadian

 
Post ID: 235389 27-06-17 07:56:21
Report Abuse
chandresh
Senior Desi
Member since: Mar 03




Posts: 2601
Location: Toronto


My My!!

I come to this forum after 6 months or so and find such hatred for Canada! Perhaps I can compare my situation to the freedom fighters of India - what they had expected of India and what it has become. Similarly, what GG, Raj, Jacob, BL and I had hoped for this site to be, and what it has become. I have never seen Raj get so agitated.........he is one of the coolest guys here and now I can see how he is also losing his patience.

My appeal to all users, once again, is, can we stop bashing Canada, or calling each other names, instead of concentrating on helping each other? If we are not in a position to help a person doing labour jobs and wanting to come out of it, try and help boost his morale, make him appreciate that he at least has a job unlike thousands who do not have any job, whether in Canada, or USA, or India. And still if he is unsatisfied, show him how it would be better for him to rather return to wherever he came from, and start a new life, rather than rotting here.

And yes, when we decided to come to Canada in 1998, we did not have internet and no knowledge of this place........but today or in last 10 years if anyone says people have been fooled by Canada, he is not only wrong, but a bigger fool than many others. I personally have been a failure career wise, but by no means ready to go to India simply coz I do not want to further spoil my life there. And it is my choice.......RCMP or CRA or the canadian government is neither forcing me, nor enticing me to stay here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chandresh

Advice is free lessons I charge for!!

 
Post ID: 235391 27-06-17 11:26:41
Report Abuse
pendse
Senior Desi
Member since: Jun 17




Posts: 118
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by chandresh

And yes, when we decided to come to Canada in 1998, we did not have internet and no knowledge of this place........but today or in last 10 years if anyone says people have been fooled by Canada, he is not only wrong, but a bigger fool than many others. I personally have been a failure career wise, but by no means ready to go to India simply coz I do not want to further spoil my life there.



Why do you think, you will further spoil your life in India ? India has changed a lot, its no longer the India of 1990's. Maybe 19 years of Canada further spoiled your life, not India.

You haven't been a failure career wise in Canada. Maybe Canada failed you ?? Lot of immigrant's are in the same boat as you, you are not the exception, but the norm.

You yourself said that now internet is available and people can research before coming here. So aren't you glad some poster's are providing a counter opinion ?

So when people research Canada, they can see the dark side of Canada too. If no counter opinion is posted, the only thing that the internet research will show is mindless cheer leading and false positives of Canada, which is much more harmful to prospective immigrants, than posting the negatives and pitfalls of Canada and warning them.

I for one, I am glad both the sides are being presented in front of prospective immigrants and people can decide accordingly.



 
Post ID: 235394 27-06-17 12:24:22
Report Abuse
chandresh
Senior Desi
Member since: Mar 03




Posts: 2601
Location: Toronto


You are right Pendse that India has changed a lot. However, the change has been more of bad change than good change in my personal opinion - or things that I value more. And it is not that I am disconnected with India. Coming from a very large family, I have very strong ties with India, and visit India at least once in 18 months on an average. Yes, the salaries and life styles have gone up, but so has the traffic, chaos, and pollution. Yes, the quality of restaurants have gone up, but so have the impatience of public. Yes, the commuting has more trains/planes/buses, but so is the corruption. I prefer a once a fortnight cleaning lady in my house here, than live in or chutte ki maid servant who give more trouble than provide help. I prefer to clean my own dishes than hear the people constantly shouting at house help and abusing them in India. I prefer to breath the clean air in Canada than making more money in India and constantly inhaling black smoke and dust.

Career wise.......I prefer to be a low paid accounting clerk in Canada or work in factory where my life and dignity is respected rather than in a white collar job in India where the .............(the less said the better)

And no, Canada has not spoilt me.......infact it has brought me closer to it than how I felt about it before coming to Canada. Canada has a lot of things similar to India, which I did not face when I was in Singapore for 16 years before landing in Canada.

And so, in my opinion, life with low paid jobs is much better and respectful than so called good jobs in India. But yes, once day, at the right time I shall go back to India to retire......simply because at that time company of school friends and family will be all that I will need.

So Canada is better for people who love cleaner air, less traffic and pollution, and a more relaxed life. For money and peons and servants, India is better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chandresh

Advice is free lessons I charge for!!

 
Post ID: 235397 27-06-17 13:45:39
Report Abuse
pendse
Senior Desi
Member since: Jun 17




Posts: 118
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by chandresh

You are right Pendse that India has changed a lot. However, the change has been more of bad change than good change in my personal opinion - or things that I value more. And it is not that I am disconnected with India. Coming from a very large family, I have very strong ties with India, and visit India at least once in 18 months on an average. Yes, the salaries and life styles have gone up, but so has the traffic, chaos, and pollution. Yes, the quality of restaurants have gone up, but so have the impatience of public. Yes, the commuting has more trains/planes/buses, but so is the corruption. I prefer a once a fortnight cleaning lady in my house here, than live in or chutte ki maid servant who give more trouble than provide help. I prefer to clean my own dishes than hear the people constantly shouting at house help and abusing them in India. I prefer to breath the clean air in Canada than making more money in India and constantly inhaling black smoke and dust.

Career wise.......I prefer to be a low paid accounting clerk in Canada or work in factory where my life and dignity is respected rather than in a white collar job in India where the .............(the less said the better)

And no, Canada has not spoilt me.......infact it has brought me closer to it than how I felt about it before coming to Canada. Canada has a lot of things similar to India, which I did not face when I was in Singapore for 16 years before landing in Canada.

And so, in my opinion, life with low paid jobs is much better and respectful than so called good jobs in India. But yes, once day, at the right time I shall go back to India to retire......simply because at that time company of school friends and family will be all that I will need.

So Canada is better for people who love cleaner air, less traffic and pollution, and a more relaxed life. For money and peons and servants, India is better.



India except Delhi, I haven't seen bad air pollution anywhere.

Metros/Subway trains are coming in most Indian cities, so commute is not bad as before. They are all AC and not crowded.

Working in a factory will take a toll on you. Not an easy job. You can't do it as you start getting older. Professionals like us can't do those jobs both physically and mentally.

Traffic in Toronto is equally bad and you have to drive. Winter driving is dangerous and harsh.

In India you can get a driver for Rs. 12,000 and he drives for you in the traffic, not you.



 
Post ID: 235398 27-06-17 14:15:48
Report Abuse
Delhite
Senior Desi
Member since: Nov 04




Posts: 931
Location: Brampton


In 1999, when I was in the similar dilemma whether to go or not go, leaving a well settled life in India, one of friends, who had well-travelled abroad in those days, advised me to take a risk of 2 years. He said that I have lived in India for almost 35 years so if I can take a risk of 2 years, I should go for 2 years, try my best in upgrading myself, learning the rules of the land and exploring the potentials in the western world. After 2 years, come back to India, stay for 2 months and then decide where to settle.

I think, this acid test of 2 years still valid nowadays.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A Delhite in Toronto

 
Post ID: 235399 27-06-17 14:29:31
Report Abuse
pendse
Senior Desi
Member since: Jun 17




Posts: 118
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by Delhite

In 1999, when I was in the similar dilemma whether to go or not go, leaving a well settled life in India, one of friends, who had well-travelled abroad in those days, advised me to take a risk of 2 years. He said that I have lived in India for almost 35 years so if I can take a risk of 2 years, I should go for 2 years, try my best in upgrading myself, learning the rules of the land and exploring the potentials in the western world. After 2 years, come back to India, stay for 2 months and then decide where to settle.

I think, this acid test of 2 years still valid nowadays.



Brampton is like India anyways. 18 % population is Sikh in Brampton. Add other brown people to that, and I wouldn't be surprised if 40 % of Brampton is desis.

So you haven't settled in Canada. You have basically settled in Little India in Canada, so no wonder you like it.

Even Delhi doesn't have 18 % Sikh population like Brampton.


 
Post ID: 235401 27-06-17 14:41:58
Report Abuse
Delhite
Senior Desi
Member since: Nov 04




Posts: 931
Location: Brampton


Quote:
Originally posted by chandresh

You are right Pendse that India has changed a lot. However, the change has been more of bad change than good change in my personal opinion - or things that I value more. And it is not that I am disconnected with India. Coming from a very large family, I have very strong ties with India, and visit India at least once in 18 months on an average. Yes, the salaries and life styles have gone up, but so has the traffic, chaos, and pollution. Yes, the quality of restaurants have gone up, but so have the impatience of public. Yes, the commuting has more trains/planes/buses, but so is the corruption. I prefer a once a fortnight cleaning lady in my house here, than live in or chutte ki maid servant who give more trouble than provide help. I prefer to clean my own dishes than hear the people constantly shouting at house help and abusing them in India. I prefer to breath the clean air in Canada than making more money in India and constantly inhaling black smoke and dust.

Career wise.......I prefer to be a low paid accounting clerk in Canada or work in factory where my life and dignity is respected rather than in a white collar job in India where the .............(the less said the better)

And no, Canada has not spoilt me.......infact it has brought me closer to it than how I felt about it before coming to Canada. Canada has a lot of things similar to India, which I did not face when I was in Singapore for 16 years before landing in Canada.

And so, in my opinion, life with low paid jobs is much better and respectful than so called good jobs in India. But yes, once day, at the right time I shall go back to India to retire......simply because at that time company of school friends and family will be all that I will need.

So Canada is better for people who love cleaner air, less traffic and pollution, and a more relaxed life. For money and peons and servants, India is better.



Seems like you read my mind and I am totally agree on each and every word except this "at the right time I shall go back to India to retire......simply because at that time company of school friends and family will be all that I will need".

I am also a very social person. When I was around 25 years old, on some occasion, had a group photo of my friends only. I still have that phone on the first page of album there are 52 friends in total.

Here in Canada, in the last 17 years, I have around 21 Family friends and we do meet once a month in 3 groups. If you are social, you will get company it doesn't matter whether you are in India or in Canada. I have better understanding with friends than my cousins. My long term plan is to stay around 3-4 months in a year in India and rest in Canada.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
A Delhite in Toronto

 
Post ID: 235402 27-06-17 15:27:17
Report Abuse
Contributors:
ani70(2)  chandresh(2)  Delhite(4)  Garvo Gujarati(1)  icame(6)  pendse(3)  raj1008(3)  
tamilkuravan(1)  
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 



 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.
//-->