Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > General > Our Native Country! > Why U-turn Modi is hiding the Netaji Bose papers ?
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] >

Why U-turn Modi is hiding the Netaji Bose papers ?




Why is Modi hiding the Netaji papers even in 2014 ?.

The latest revelation on Netajis final days !.

Again the Sicular Nehru at forefront of the coverup!.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/magazine/The-Prisoner-of-Yakutsk/2014/12/20/article2579321.ece

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny Leone a true Canadian DESI now back in India !.

 
Vandematram

Senior Desi
Member since: Nov 08
Posts: 1446
Location: Sunny - Leone

Post ID: 216816 20-12-14 19:10:32
Report Abuse
ramar2005
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 04




Posts: 1233
Location: India.


Sorry to read about the tragic last days of Netaji.

Regarding referring to Modi with "U-turn" title also makes me feel sorry.

How big hopes we carried at the beginning of this year, for he had been so successful in the development of Gujarat.

Where does Modi go wrong? Sonia Gandhi is making fun of him on the black money issue. Good people like Advani, Swamy, Prof.Vaidyanathan and Gurumurthy have been totally sidelined. Like that of MMS/Chidambaram, Modi's Cabinet too is pantomime of the Corporate with Jaitley as Director. Neither he or his wrong choice Jaitley have anything concrete to show to the people except vague statements on the black money issue.

Nor is there any progress regarding 2G, Coalgate or Air-India scams, except adjournments, more adjournments and more and more adjournments.

There is a strong suspicion that BJP have used all this only for coming to power and most probably have received their share to look the other way.

Wonder how is there going to be "Development" for India or any other country, if wrong doings go unpunished or good work not recognised and celebrated.

Sorry again for digressing a lot. But today's India is not Gandhiji, Netaji or Sardar Patel wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


 
Post ID: 216818 20-12-14 20:54:37
Report Abuse
Gurram
Senior Desi
Member since: Jan 08




Posts: 1002
Location: Toronto


Modi didn't go wrong.
He is sincere in his efforts and trying his best to put things on track in his style to make India world class country... of course so many want to see him failed which is normal particularly in a countries like India.
You can't expect to see the progress overnight.
More positivity is required in the country to see good things happen ... and seems he is able to initiate things into that direction. Time only will tell the difference.
Punishing people in scams or black money issue are important but not the only agenda.


 
Post ID: 216825 21-12-14 00:54:18
Report Abuse
Nightmare
Senior Desi
Member since: Apr 06




Posts: 1170
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by ramar2005

Sorry to read about the tragic last days of Netaji.

Regarding referring to Modi with "U-turn" title also makes me feel sorry.

How big hopes we carried at the beginning of this year, for he had been so successful in the development of Gujarat.

Where does Modi go wrong? Sonia Gandhi is making fun of him on the black money issue. Good people like Advani, Swamy, Prof.Vaidyanathan and Gurumurthy have been totally sidelined. Like that of MMS/Chidambaram, Modi's Cabinet too is pantomime of the Corporate with Jaitley as Director. Neither he or his wrong choice Jaitley have anything concrete to show to the people except vague statements on the black money issue.

Nor is there any progress regarding 2G, Coalgate or Air-India scams, except adjournments, more adjournments and more and more adjournments.

There is a strong suspicion that BJP have used all this only for coming to power and most probably have received their share to look the other way.

Wonder how is there going to be "Development" for India or any other country, if wrong doings go unpunished or good work not recognised and celebrated.

Sorry again for digressing a lot. But today's India is not Gandhiji, Netaji or Sardar Patel wanted.



Lol! AAPtard tirade. Delhi election is approaching and the left media and AAP has again started tirade. In India, it seems, most of the AAPtard are either Govt workers having slack time or rich brats staying with parents and practicing to improve their English language skills or social media attention. the fake leftist journos meet with sarcasm and matching response from readers. However, on Twitter, daily a few emerge (I suspect fake profiles). lol!

You are a known AAPtard on CD. The one quality that I amply admire in AAPtards is that they are never put off by criticism, right or wrong.

Any person with iota of sense would know that Modi is doing great job. The promises he made can, in no way, be fulfilled in a short time. This fact is known. But left and AAPtard have launched most vicious media campaign known to India in last 7 decades.

Fortunately, ground realities are different. People of India understand that. Latest proof is Jharkhand where BJP is going to form Govt with majority first time after its creation and in J & K, they are going to be second.

Kejri was soundly thrashed in Varanasi. It will be interesting to see what happens in Delhi. If he does not deliver, he will fizzle out like Pappu.


 
Post ID: 216827 21-12-14 01:25:47
Report Abuse
ramar2005
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 04




Posts: 1233
Location: India.


Quote:
Originally posted by Vandematram

Why is Modi hiding the Netaji papers even in 2014 ?.

The latest revelation on Netajis final days !.

Again the Sicular Nehru at forefront of the coverup!.




Netaji from what we read from your link was suspected to be executed or died a natural death in Russia under Stalin.

Russia and Germany fought on opposite sides in WWII, Netaji friend of the Germans, Netaji fought against the British and most importantly Netaji most likely would have won the support of the masses when India won Freedom all these sealed his fate.

Jawaharlal Nehru not showing keen interest in searching for Netaji also seems to be right as otherwise his family may not be having such a glorious run for the last nearly 70 years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


 
Post ID: 216841 21-12-14 21:27:32
Report Abuse
ramar2005
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 04




Posts: 1233
Location: India.


Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmare

Lol! AAPtard tirade. Delhi election is approaching and the left media and AAP has again started tirade. In India, it seems, most of the AAPtard are either Govt workers having slack time or rich brats staying with parents and practicing to improve their English language skills or social media attention. the fake leftist journos meet with sarcasm and matching response from readers. However, on Twitter, daily a few emerge (I suspect fake profiles). lol!

You are a known AAPtard on CD. The one quality that I amply admire in AAPtards is that they are never put off by criticism, right or wrong.

Any person with iota of sense would know that Modi is doing great job. The promises he made can, in no way, be fulfilled in a short time. This fact is known. But left and AAPtard have launched most vicious media campaign known to India in last 7 decades.

Fortunately, ground realities are different. People of India understand that. Latest proof is Jharkhand where BJP is going to form Govt with majority first time after its creation and in J & K, they are going to be second.

Kejri was soundly thrashed in Varanasi. It will be interesting to see what happens in Delhi. If he does not deliver, he will fizzle out like Pappu.



AAP was creation of Congress and Left to prevent BJP coming to power in Delhi. Now that Congress is gone, AAP too seems to have lost sheen.

Kejriwal was supposed to have indirect support of Rahul Gandhi when he was with the IT Department.

But you say 'Modi is doing a great job' and in the following sentence say 'promises cannot be fulfilled in a short time'.

You can say Modi is doing a great job only if he was able to fulfil at least a few promises or at least make a beginning.

Modi and his government seems to be moving in the opposite direction.

Modi seems to be having escapist attitude in running from one corner of the globe to another but not sit on his desk.

Modi reminds school children prior to the exam day afraid of the quantum of syllabus to be read and running away from study.

If Modi disappoints it will not be the first for the people of TN. For in the 90s when there were big accusations of 'cradle to grave' scams of the AIADMK government and DMK brought back, we saw even bigger corruption.

Now we have again brought back AIADMK.

Likely BJP may also go the same way and the people of the country have no choice but live in poverty for ever.





-----------------------------------------------------------------


 
Last edited by: ramar2005 on 21-12-14 22:04:48
Post ID: 216842 21-12-14 22:02:48
Report Abuse
san-hugo
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 10




Posts: 2006
Location:



Lol.. Nice to read again!, the famous speculations and assumptions of anti-AAPtards, Stay on topic else it will be easy to remind how you got deceived by your own NAMOorad.

Netaji's story by Sinha seems credible. Another example of Nehru's crookedness. He in any case would'nt have succeeded in bringing him back from Russian clutches but hiding these facts were criminal and despicable.


 
Post ID: 216843 21-12-14 22:56:48
Report Abuse
ramar2005
Senior Desi
Member since: Sep 04




Posts: 1233
Location: India.


Quote:
Originally posted by san-hugo


Lol.. Nice to read again!, the famous speculations and assumptions of anti-AAPtards, Stay on topic else it will be easy to remind how you got deceived by your own NAMOorad.

Netaji's story by Sinha seems credible. Another example of Nehru's crookedness. He in any case would'nt have succeeded in bringing him back from Russian clutches but hiding these facts were criminal and despicable.




What happened to your ghost? We are not seeing it these days. Is it no more?

-----------------------------------------------------------------


 
Post ID: 216882 23-12-14 21:12:04
Report Abuse
san-hugo
Senior Desi
Member since: Aug 10




Posts: 2006
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by ramar2005

Quote:
Originally posted by san-hugo


Lol.. Nice to read again!, the famous speculations and assumptions of anti-AAPtards, Stay on topic else it will be easy to remind how you got deceived by your own NAMOorad.

Netaji's story by Sinha seems credible. Another example of Nehru's crookedness. He in any case would'nt have succeeded in bringing him back from Russian clutches but hiding these facts were criminal and despicable.




What happened to your ghost? We are not seeing it these days. Is it no more?



Me and my ghosts are now legally separated. we do not like each other :-(.



 
Post ID: 216887 24-12-14 04:01:32
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.