Member since: Apr 04
Location: Western Hemisphere
|Career Opportunity in Ottawa, ON
I was solicited for this opportunity. I have no background in reliability. Please contact recruiter directly if you are qualified and interested.
*****You need to be able to work and live in the Ottawa area.******
CORE Services Inc. is a premier provider of Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment and Staffing solutions. We partner with industry leading organizations in developing and implementing strategic solutions to fulfill their employment vacancies.
We are currently recruiting a Reliability Engineer for our client, a leader in the design/manufacturer and implementation of optical and RF/Microwave products.
Position: Reliability Engineer
Location: Ottawa, ON (15 minutes West of Ottawa)
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
Duration: Full time, permanent, benefits.
POSITION SUMMARY/PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This individual will be a reliability expert, applying skills and experience in reliability engineering, product qualification, and failure analysis to successfully deliver product design and reliability services. The position involves supporting projects globally, from the product design phase through to successful implementation and support in manufacturing.
• Creating Statements of Work (SOWs) and costing for Reliability Engineering Projects based on customer supplied data.
• Developing end-to-end reliability engineering strategies for products.
• Analyzing reliability criteria and defining product qualification plans.
• Supporting design engineering by providing reliability analysis and testing.
• Conducting Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis.
• Conducting reliability prediction analysis (MTBF, FIT rates).
• Defining product reliability and qualification test systems.
• Conducting reliability and product qualification testing.
• 5-7 years' experience in reliability engineering and product qualification for electronic, optical, and electro-mechanical products.
• University degree in Materials, Physics, Mechanical, or other relevant Engineering program.
• Customer focused, with good communication skills, able to work and deliver in a fast paced, multidisciplinary team.
• Understanding of printed circuit board (pcb) technologies and reliability factors.
• Skills and experience in Failure Analysis techniques and equipment.
• Familiarity with reliability standards for telecom, computer, medical, aerospace and defense industry.
• Familiarity with microelectronic technologies, components, materials, and processes is a strong asset.
• Familiarity with product design/development, NPI, and product manufacturing is a strong asset.
If you or someone you may know are interested in this position, please send an updated resume as a WORD attachment to:
Please do not apply if you cannot work in the Ottawa area.
Jacob Baker, CPC
CORE Services Inc
Last edited by: