Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi

  Canada Immigration Forum > About Canada > Jobs > Canadian citizen and can work in the US on a Tn visa.
Last Post | Newest Post
< [ 1 ] >

Canadian citizen and can work in the US on a Tn visa.

I am not sure if a lot of people know this and how easy it is for Canadian Citizens to work in the US. We do a lot of them now and apply there so I though it might be of interest to everyone as there is such a huge shortage in the US.

Canadian citizen and can work in the US on a Tn visa. It requires:

1) A letter from an employer in the US saying they grant employment

2) A specialized degree such as a bachelor's degree.

3) Costs approximately $50 per year. (Needs to be renewed yearly by crossing either the Mexican or Canadian border).

4) It is granted immediately at the border

Here is a link if you want to know a bit more about the Tn visa.

Wikipedia Link:

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. We now apply to thousands of Canadian and American companies for people looking fr 50 different sectors.

Customer Support
Helping Students and Professionals succeed
www. weapplyforyou .com


Junior Desi
Member since: Dec 05
Posts: 32
Location: Toronto

Post ID: 87190 06-10-06 17:34:29
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites

Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions

Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.