|Dear all forum members,
Thanks those members who have taken initiative to creat such a wonderful forum.I am a doctor in Gynae & Obs. in Bangladesh. Recently my husband got immigration for all of us ( two kid with me - one is 6 yrs, another- 2 yrs. )and we must be there within 30th November,2006, otherewise visa will be cancelled. My husband decide to leave country for which I queried through internet about medical examination ( websit-www.mcc.ca ) and licensing procedure of Canada. I found 3 exam. ( MCCEE, MCCE1, MCCE2 ) which is required before residency for International graduate doctor( IMG ).
Would request to forum members to advise me if I want to remain there as a Doctor in Gynae. & Obs. Pls. clarify the following questios-
1. What is the procedure to remain as a doctor in Gynae. & Obs. ?
2.Is it possible to register for MCCEE exam.( will be held in January,2007 )from Bangladesh ? What is the procedure and how I deposit registration fee CAD1000 from Bangladesh ?
3. Our medium of conversation in Medical was in Enlish and we have read althrough in English medium. Now, as an immigrant whether IELTS is necessary ?
4. Our landing is in Toronto. I would like to take my residence beside library along with other facilities for perfect prepartion which will help to pass MCCEE, MCCE1, MCCE2 as early as possible. Pls. advise me which place in Toronto is suitable for me ?
5. Any Gynae. & Obs. association's website in Canada from where I could collect information ?
6. Any advise regarding above topic from forum members will be appreciated.